Nomad’s Happy Hour: The Negroni
A Negroni is a classic cocktail made with gin, sweet red vermouth, and Campari that has a vibrant red hue that’s welcome at parties throughout the year.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2 oz London dry gin (such as Plymouth, Beefeater or Tanqueray)
- 3/4 ounce Campari
- 3/4 ounce sweet red vermouth
- 1 orange twist, for garnish
1. Pour the gin, Campari and vermouth over ice into a chilled mixing glass.
2. Stir and strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with the orange twist.
Nomad’s twist: For something a little more ‘celebratory’, top up with some Prosecco.